What a blessing.

nannetteb
on 8/15/09 12:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I'm excited and a bit nervous. It seems like the revision approval process happened so FAST.  The really weird thing is I visited with 4 other surgeons of which 2 submitted approval for revision and were denied. One even submitted 3 times. Fast forward a year, I returned to my original surgeon, whose office submitted for approval on July 14th and I had the approval letter in my mailbox on July 17th.  Something I truly believe, there is a time and a season for everything in life.   I truly believe in God's devine intervention and I know he orders my footsteps.

My surgery is August 19th, granted all my bloodwork and chest x-ray are in order. I'm schedule for 9:00 a.m. at Pine Creek Medical Center.

I met a very sweet spirit this past week while working in Cincinnati, OH, yes I travel a lot with my job.  She knew I had some concerns for next week after speaking with me for awhile, just random conversation, never once did I mention my sugery.  She prayed with me and ask God to show me favor and guide the medical team in whatever had to be done.  Of course by the time she finished her prayer, I was in tears...How did she know?  Again, a time and a season..she entered my life knowing I was a bit stressed.

Be blessed all...I am!

Nannette
shele
on 8/15/09 8:38 pm

=)

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

mew6495
on 8/16/09 8:17 am - MI
Congratulations Nannetteb!  I hope every thing goes smoothly for you and your revision is everything you need it to be!

God Bless. 

Most Active