Got a call today

gigi2897
on 7/22/09 2:55 pm - Deer Park, TX
I got a phone call from my insurance company today.  The call was from a nurse that works for the insurance company.  This is the first time a nurse has ever called me from UHA.  Anyway she was telling me she was working on my preauthorization and had some questions.  I was pretty shocked that they called.  She told me that they really want me to be successful and they have certain guidlines that procedures have to fit into so she had to try to make my request fit those guidelines.  I answered everything to the best of my ability.  She asked me what my weight was and if I drank sodas.  I thought that was a strange question.  she also wanted me to describe the pain for her so I did that as best I could.  We talked for quite a while and I finally asked her how it was looking for me.  She told me there were a couple of things that could cause a problem but they would do their best.  I am not really encouraged by this but I just thought I would let everyone know where I was in the process.  I am glad to know someone is actually working on this for me though.  Anyway I will keep you all posted.  Thanks for listening.

Most Active