OT: The Irony of Lasagne

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 11:16 am - San Diego, CA
Sooooo...I have been home from the hospital for over a week now and I didn't tell any of my neighbors what I was doing before I left or that I was even going away for a few days. 

Well apparently my 10 year old son casually mentioned to his friends on the street in conversation that I was "in the hospital" and home now recovering.

Next thing I know, my doorbell just rang and my neighbor brings me this big ass tray of homemade lasagne (may absolute favorite) AND a plate of fresh chocolate eclairs (OMG yum) ...wishing me a speedy recovery.

Hmmm....can you make that in a liquid format???  How ironic to be pampered with yummy comfort food offerings while recovering from WLS!!  LOLOLOL

But seriously...it looks AMAZING.  Such a nice thought. <3
Magyargal
on 6/11/09 2:28 pm
Hi Lisa,
     So funny!! Same thing happened with me! Only 3 different people bought food over! One friend did it 3 times! One of those times I was still in the hospital! I was in for 2 weeks...Long story!
     Wow was my husband, son, and neighbor friend who just lost his wife a couple of months ago, ever so happy! I love sharing food with others.. 
      Congratulations on your Surgery. I hope you are feeling well..I'm still getting there..Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Most Active