I have a surgery date

SheriAZ
on 11/22/08 5:51 am, edited 11/22/08 5:59 am
I finally got the call and yes I was approved. Dec. 16th is the date. Wow.....it seems so soon. I don't think I am nervous. But I did wake up with a cold on Friday morning, so now I am working really hard at getting rid of it. I tend to get really sick with colds when I do get them. I can't believe that it is finally happening. So now you will be seeing so much more of me on here but not literally with more questions. This is hard to believe.
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/08 7:01 am - AZ
Hi Sheri,

Congratulations on your big day. I see so many people going to Dr Schlesinger. He is really a great surgeon. He is so caring and compassionate. I am so glad that he did my ERNY and I feel better every day. I have something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving is finding Obesity Help that led me to Dr Schlesinger's office and his wonderful personal assistant Jen B. she does a great job running the office. If you have a problem post op you always count on Dr Schlesinger or Jen to give you a phone call back.  I hope to meet you at Dr Schlesinger's next support meeting. Good Luck and if you have a questions you can PM me and I will help in any way.

Dawn    
mew6495
on 11/22/08 10:07 am - MI
 Congratulations on your date!  You couldn't have picked a better surgeon!  I am sure you will do absolutely fine under his skilled hands and care.  Good luck getting rid of your cold.

Keep us posted on how you are doing.
Ruth A.
on 11/23/08 2:34 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Congratulations - you must be so excited.  Yay...looking forward to hearing how it is going.
Most Active