Home and doing fine!

mew6495
on 10/14/08 1:10 pm - MI
 I made it home ok from my trip out to AZ for my revision with Dr. Schlesinger!  Only 4 days on the road and none of it to terrible!  AZ was great, loved the area but home is still SWEET!  Especially my own bed! 

I want to thank all of you who have supported me on the start of my 2nd chance and NEW JOURNEY!  
MARCIAM
on 10/14/08 1:32 pm - Sayville, NY
I'm glad you're home and I am especially glad that you have a new chance at losing weight...
Good luck and God Bless!

Marcia 297/169 so far/140
RNY on 9/22/08
My life is starting over & yours can too!

JRinAZ
on 10/14/08 2:11 pm - Layton, UT
Ahhhh!  I"ll bet that bed of yours feels fabulous!!!!  Congrats on your surgery!  I just got home from visiting Carolyn after her revision.  She was just about to take her first walk and had been lubed up with a shot of good stuff first!!!!  She's doing great! .....Wish I could have met you while you were here but maybe we can have a REVISION reunion in 09 sometime???  Shopping?  LOL!

Keep us posted on your skinny ride!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ruth A.
on 10/14/08 4:40 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
So glad to hear you got home ok.  Looking forward to hearing all about your recovery and weight loss!!!

Hugs

SheriAZ
on 10/18/08 6:30 am
Congratulations on your revision.....I am so excited and happy for you. It sounds like it went very well. I am hoping to hear soon on my own. I know that all of the tests have been done so I assume that paperwork has gone to the insurance companies. Its just waiting and hoping now.
So are you able to get up and move around and are you eating or just on liquids? I look forward to hearing about the pounds just falling away from you. What area of Michigan are you from? My son is a professor at Grand Valley State. I am going to be visiting in that area the first part of November. Well rest well, get strong and work on being a great big loser.
Sheri

mew6495
on 10/18/08 9:59 am - MI
 Hello Sheri,

Thank you so much for your well wishes.  I do appreciate them!  I have progressed to soft foods.  Next week I will be on a normal "diet".  I am moving around and getting around.  Things have went pretty well for me and so far recovery has went well.  I am a little sore now and then but nothing out of the norm for just having surgery.  (I hope).  I live a bit north east of the Flint area.  So your son is on the west side of the state?  That is a beautiful area.  Bring your coat in Nov.  your coming at a cold time of year....

Good luck to you on your progress for your revision.  I hope all goes well for you.
Most Active