I Am So Happy With My Revision!

MARCIAM
on 10/10/08 5:53 am - Sayville, NY
Thanks Annette! I feel great and am very happy!
Marcia 297/169 so far/140
RNY on 9/22/08
My life is starting over & yours can too!

nicole u
on 10/10/08 7:12 am - holbrook, NY
Revision on 12/01/08 with
OH MY GOODNESS!!  I completly remember you from the Lapband board a long time ago!!  I just got approved for the Bypass today!!  I might have it done as soon as Halloween!!  If not, the first week in November!!!
Please let me know how its going!!  My surgeon suggested doing it "open" since he has to remove the band at the same time.  How did yours go???
Wishing you all the best!!  WOW!!

298/182/143
Surgery/ Current/ Goal

MARCIAM
on 10/10/08 11:52 am - Sayville, NY
I had two surgeries - one to remove my band on 8/20 and another for the RNY on 9/22.  The band just turned out not to be for me...  I am on the last week of mushies and I love, love, love my RNY.  I am really sorry that I got my band.  I wasted a lot of money on fills and got nothing out of it.

Good luck to you and please let me know when you have your revision!

RNY on 9/22/08

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/08 3:10 pm
Congrats! I am getting my band to sleeve revision on November 11th. I am excited and moving forward. I tell people who are interested in getting the band to go with what they believe is best for them. I try to not discourage them, but I honestly tell them what happened with my band not working for me. Well congrats again! I am encouraged by your story

shotgunchelle
MARCIAM
on 10/11/08 5:32 am - Sayville, NY
Good luck with your revision to the sleeve! I have many friends here who are very happy with their sleeve and I hope you will be just as happy!
RNY on 9/22/08

Hondurian Queen
on 10/11/08 10:05 am - BOSTON, MA
HEY THERE LADY YOU KNOW I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THIS WAS A LONG FIGHT COMING AND I TOLD YOU ALL WOULD GO WELL I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ENJOY THE RIDE IT IS THE BEST I TOO FEEL MY REVISION WAS THE BEST FOR ME AS WELL

MARCIAM
on 10/12/08 1:44 pm - Sayville, NY
Thanks you so much!  I should have done the RNY from the beginning...
Continued good luck to you!

RNY on 9/22/08

cuppyb
on 10/11/08 3:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
Hi Marcia!

I'm so happy things are going well for you.  16 days til my revision to RNY and started getting nervous today.  Just the whole cutting & stapling piece is freaking me out.   I know this is the right decision for me, I just have images of the surgery video going through my head.  

Starting the pre-op diet on Monday.  I even got rid of my old scale and bought a new one today.......new start, new scale. 

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

MARCIAM
on 10/12/08 1:48 pm - Sayville, NY
I know that everything will go just great for you!  My husband had RNY 2 weeks before I got the band.  He did great and is at goal before his one year surgiversary.  I was afraid to get the RNY so I went with the band.  It was a foolish mistake because it didn't get me where I wanted to go...  Both of us now have a second chance to do it right.  Good luck and God Bless!
RNY on 9/22/08

cuppyb
on 10/13/08 12:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
Revision on 05/20/15 with
Thanks

Today is day one of the liquid pre-op diet.   Of course the commercials are nothing but food today.  

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.- Author unknown

Most Active