2nd Revision on the 21st

redprincess1973
on 10/4/08 11:56 pm - Orange Park, FL
I had RNY 6 years ago and then 4 years ago - had a blockage that required a revision - and now - I have more issues.  Upper GI was done a couple of weeks ago and the pouch is half way into the curtain of the diaphram which is causing me to have reflux and dry heaving horribly.  There are other things showing in the films - but until we can get ahold of the operative report to show what exactly was done on the revision - that is what is planned.  So - the doctor is going to go in and fix everything for me. 

I am on slim fast until surgery - which is just not something I am jumping for joy about - but it's necessary.  I am just looking forward to getting everything fixed and back on track.

mew6495
on 10/5/08 2:23 am - MI
 Good Luck to you.  I hope everything turns out successful and you have a speedy recovery.
Ruth A.
on 10/5/08 7:28 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Do you have a date set yet?  I hope all gets sorted quickly for you

redprincess1973
on 10/5/08 11:31 pm - Orange Park, FL

Hi Ladies,

Thank you for the well wishes.  My surgery is scheduled for the morning of the 21st of October.  So two weeks from tomorrow - all of this stuff should be over and done with - thank goodness.

I have to schedule a chest x-ray and get some blood work done this week.  Other than that - just living on the Slim Fast and ready to get it all taken care of.

Ruth A.
on 10/6/08 1:59 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK

Goodness!  That's a long time to be on slimfast.  Best of wishes to you - I know you'll make it and do a great job and lose a ton of weight in the process.  Let us know how you are getting on.

Most Active