Update .. 1 week out

ginau
on 5/14/08 3:15 pm - mesa, AZ
24 hours - I will see you on Sat at support meeting ???
Cynthia Johnson
on 5/14/08 3:20 pm
Hello, no I won't be able to come up this weekend. How are you feeling, what's your engery level like?
ginau
on 5/14/08 3:26 pm - mesa, AZ
I went out shopping by myself today and drove on my own !!  tired  but  worth it !! I still have in a drain- it comesout Friday ??   pain med at night to sleep
Cynthia Johnson
on 5/14/08 3:29 pm
OK, do you think you will be back at wrk in 2 weeks? or what?
ginau
on 5/14/08 3:32 pm - mesa, AZ
Maybe ! Depends on how I fo with the diet / food plan -- the gas factor needs to be controlled ! I am not sure how much Dr S has told you about revision - gas and flatulence can be a big part of it all .  also I wann get through the  internal re arrangement ..
Cynthia Johnson
on 5/14/08 3:39 pm

I hate gas, it was a big concern prior to the rny cause mine is awful enough.  After the surgery it was better for about a month or two but afterwards whew.  Now it's not bad but once I get the erny it will return with a vengence as I want the 50 channel. Walking Garbage Can So, look out those around me!! Take care of yourself real good!

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/08 5:04 pm - AZ
I see Dr S about the my revision to the DS. I am getting so exicited but not about the gas. I don't get gas at all with the gastric bypass but if eat something bad I will get it and won't go out till it is gone. How are you feeling ? Do you have any problem with your BM's ? I hope Dr S will anser my questions. When I saw DR Simon 2 weeks ago he did not say a word and just a few questions and total time spend with him 5 mins. I am going to have a EGD on Friday and I will see what the heck is going on with my gastic bypass. ....I talk to you after my 1pm appt and let you know what he said and what I decide to do. Everyone is saying DR S is the best in the west for revision's....
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/08 5:08 pm - AZ
What kind of support meeting on Saturday ? Can any one go to this ? I need all the help I can get. Dawn
ginau
on 5/14/08 11:03 pm - mesa, AZ
HI Dawn !  Dr S has his support group meeting this Sat . Your more than welcome to attend , He leads the meetings himself.  here has all diff types of surgery pts there. Yes  he is the revision KING.  A friend from Tucson  also has a 1:00 on Friday with him  for a revision. make sure to take any test results you can get. 
Deanne K.
on 5/15/08 10:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Dawn, Actually I am noon on Friday to see Dr. S.  I am so looking forward to it.  I am thinking of staying Friday night, if I can find a place to stay for the night.  I am going to ask a friend tonight if I can stay with her.  I want to see what his support groups are like.
Most Active