deleted

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/08 8:30 am, edited 7/3/08 4:15 am

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/08 10:56 am
It's worked somewhat for me.  I promise to update with a long post at the end of the week.  I have my 6 month endoscopy on Thursday. 
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/08 10:56 am
grandsonx2
on 5/5/08 1:59 am - TN
 Hey Linda, I had the restore study done back in march of 2007, and it did not work for me, my stitches ended up coming out.  I am now looking in to a revision.   Good Luck!
(deactivated member)
on 5/5/08 2:09 am
grandsonx2
on 5/5/08 6:53 am - TN

Thanks Linda, they actually only held for a few weeks, of course I was one of the first at the hospital to have it done, so they may have perfected it more!  I had 3 endoscopies done in 6 months, I am actually looking at either the band put over my RNY or I have also been checking into the DS, the only thing is, is that the DR here only performs the bpd of the DS, so I am kind of confused of what the difference is, so I am still researching.   Good luck to you too!!!     Nancy

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/08 11:55 am
grandsonx2
on 5/7/08 2:07 am - TN
Linda, I am sorry you weren't able to get into the study, I would keep calling and see if anyone has dropped out! you just may get lucky, I think that is what I am going to decide to do, but mine is not with a study, mine will be going through the insurance co. but that is ok, JUST DON'T GIVE UP I have been working on my revision process for almost a year, because my surgeon has not done one over an RNY, but he did my original surgery, and I feel once he feels comfortable doing it, he is good and it will be fine! so hang in there, and keep everyone posted!  also, have you been on the lapband board ? you will find people on there that have had a lapband done over RNY already!    HANG IN THERE !!!!!      Nancy
sholy
on 5/6/08 11:35 pm - KY
What is the difference between RESTORE , ROSE and stomaphyx? Anyone know?
Most Active