QUESTION, NEED AN ANSWER PLEASE.

Deanne K.
on 3/18/08 1:37 pm - Tucson, AZ
When you stoma is stretched you have you pouch and your intesting to fill, so you can eat way more than you should be able to.  Stomaphyx maybe a good option if you have 50 or less pounds to lose.
Jodi W
on 3/19/08 3:26 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA
Deanne Thank you so much for the help. I might just look into the stomaphyx. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to my post. Have a wonderful day. Hugs Jodi
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/21/08 11:10 pm - Knoxville, TN
Hi  My Gastro doc did the upper GI and EGD and said my stoma was 7.8cm and my pouch was 10.2 X 5.1 cm.  I am going for my EVAL for the ROSE trial on Tues and another Upper GI Series and EGD on the 31st if they are correct and my stoma and pouch has stretched as much as they say it has then I iwll be scheduled for the ROSE ...this is where they tighten the Stoma and the Pouch endoscopically ......
Jodi W
on 3/22/08 1:08 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA

CUDDLY ANGEL I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GREAT FOR YOU. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THEY DECIDE TO DO FOR YOU. I KNOW MY STOMA HAS ENLARGED ALSO.SO THIS WILL HELP ME FIGURE OUT MY NEXT STEP. I TAKE IT YOU GAINED WEIGHT DUE TO THE ENLARGMENT, I HAVE THAT'S FOR SURE. SENDING YOU ALL THE POSITIVE VIBES I CAN MUSTER UP. HERES TO A SUCCESSFULL GO AT IT THIS TIME. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH, AS I AM VERY COURIOS TO KNOW HOW IT GOES FOR YOU. TAKE CARE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND AN AWESOME EASTER DAY. Child Basket Easter Basket Painted Head Bunny Face Easter Egg 

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/22/08 4:42 am - Knoxville, TN
Yes i regained from 185 to 246...I didnt know why i had gained ...now i know that it was cause the pouch and stoma was too large and that I have the sliding Hiatal Hernia ....Thanks for the good wishes ad I will keep in touch .... Happy Easter to you also Jenny
Most Active