Rose Procedure scheduled

JeannieBVA1
on 3/13/08 1:19 pm
The procedure is very new...  I'm in a study and they (The Dr and hospital) are paying for mine.
cksma
on 3/13/08 1:59 pm - SANTA MARIA, CA
Great for you!!!  How did you get involved with that?  Where?  Please let me know... I am very interested... Thanks, Esther
JeannieBVA1
on 3/14/08 9:28 am
Cksma, I think this is the link that will help you find a center/Dr. that is doing the Rose. See if this helps. Jeannie http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00411489?term=nct00411489+AND+TP0165+AND+Endoscopic+Stomach+and+Pouch+Reduction+in+Patients+With+Weight+Regain+Following+Roux-En-Y+Bypass+Surgery&rank=1
cksma
on 3/15/08 2:39 am - SANTA MARIA, CA
Thank you so much for all of your help.  You rock!!!  Just one more question.... did you have to pay for your travel?  Godd luck on your procedure.. Esther
JeannieBVA1
on 3/15/08 5:16 pm

I'm in Richmond Va where the Dr. is.  So there was not travel expense for me.   But if I did have to travel, I would have been required to pay for my travel expenses. Also I gave my insurance card at the time the EGD was done.  So I'm probably going to have to pay the difference that my insurance company did not cover (20%). Good luck, Jeannie

Most Active