Rose Procedure scheduled

Cynthia Johnson
on 3/11/08 1:46 pm
Hi, I want to follow your progress as I am considering this proceedure.  All the best.
JeannieBVA1
on 3/14/08 9:19 am
Cudleyangel,  I think there is also a Dr. in Georgetwon Ky that is doing the Rose Procedure.  You may want to  check on that.  It may be closer to you.
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/14/08 11:01 am - Knoxville, TN
Yes I know that is dr Weiss and Malani and I think Owens ....that is where I went ot the seminar for revison .....Dr Malani was there ....and we got to talk after the seminar ....when he saw the results of my EGD and UGIS ( I hadnt mentioned the Rose Procedure) but he immeadiately began asking questions ....and asked who my surgeon was ....and wants me in the Rose Procedure ...said my pouch is way to large as is my stoma ...said it must have been made larger than it should have by my WLS surgeon. He was telling the coordinator that I lived in TN and wanted to get me the info immeadiatly ...was gonna even take me to the clinic to get info if need be....but they just made copies of my tests (said they may need to run their own) but they are going to call the company and see if they can get me into the clinical trial ....The doctor said I was perfect for the trial and I really need it ......its 3 hrs away
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/14/08 11:03 am - Knoxville, TN
Also in the mean time I spoke with Irene in Richmond VA today and she wants me to email her my test results nad the photos so she can sent the to the surgeon ....she thinks I will be a good candidate also I think...
JeannieBVA1
on 3/10/08 10:31 am
Brinda.. I'm going to be your new best friend-  lol  I can't wait to read your success story !!! Please keep us posted.. Jeannie
babybee6
on 3/10/08 10:50 am - Cincinnati, OH
OK!!!!! I will keep you posted and you do the same. The waiting is killing me.
JeannieBVA1
on 3/10/08 11:48 am
PS... Make sure you tell him Jeannie Biggerstaff referred you.. I want him to know what I BIG MOUTH I can have.  That way he will be on  his P's and Q's . LOL
cksma
on 3/12/08 3:41 am - SANTA MARIA, CA
Great!!!  I am new to this... what is the rose procedure?  Good luck!
JeannieBVA1
on 3/13/08 9:45 am
It's a procedure that's done w/ a scope down the throat.  They make the stoma and stomach small again.
cksma
on 3/13/08 10:19 am - SANTA MARIA, CA
thanks for the info.  Is it treated like a normal revision?  Did you have to get insurance approval...ect.?
Most Active