Rose Procedure scheduled

JeannieBVA1
on 3/9/08 11:51 am
Just a quick update.  I'm scheduled to have the Rose procedure Monday, April 14th. I wished it was sooner as I'm so anxious!!  Cross your fingers for me!! Thanks for everyones support !! Jeannie
babybee6
on 3/9/08 12:04 pm - Cincinnati, OH
YAY!!! Jeannie!!!! I understand completely. Mine is the 4th and has been scheduled for about 3 1/2 weeks and I can't stand it!!!!! I try not to think about it too much. Brenda
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/9/08 1:52 pm - Knoxville, TN
Is the place yu having the procedure done accepting anymore people ...I already have my EGD and my Upper GI series done and having a psych eval tomorrow
JeannieBVA1
on 3/10/08 10:29 am
Yes... I think they are accepting more people.  I spoke to the coordinator last week and she said they need 20 people.  They have 5 scheduled. I wished I could speak with someone that's had the Rose procedure done but I can't find anyone.  If you find anyone, please let me know..  Thanks Jeannie
MaryTeresa
on 3/10/08 10:57 am - Loveland, OH
Can I have your Drs phone # I need to get my mother and I in on the study asap the ones in our area are already filled.
JeannieBVA1
on 3/10/08 11:47 am
MaryTeresa, I dont have his # on me at the moment...  If you call 411 for Richmond Virginia... His name is Dr. Brengman... If you can't find it.. He's also part of Dr. Gregory Shroder's practice.. If you get the # for Shroder.. They are in the same office.. Good luck!!
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/10/08 11:35 am - Knoxville, TN
I spoke with Irene today she called me and said that I do meet all the requirements and that she would talk to Dr B and call me back ....she was kinda of surprized that i had the EGD and the Upper GI series done already and have my reports from the Cardiologist I saw a few months ago.  Also had my Psch eval done today and will get those results back on the 28th ..will have all my post op reports and medical records from all docs by Wednesday and will also have my records from the diet doctor i went to that shows 6 months of consective dieting..... Did you have to see the surgeon before they scheduled your surgery or did the doc do the interview over the phone ?
JeannieBVA1
on 3/10/08 11:45 am
No... I saw the Dr.  He has to see you first...  Sounds like you may be getting thie Rose :-)
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/10/08 11:50 am - Knoxville, TN
Do you have yahoo messenger or AOL IM..... I hope i get in even though it is a 6 hr drive to Richmond ...I live in Knoxville TN..... I really need it ...... my pouch is 10.2 cm X 5.1 cm and my stoma is 7.8cm ....my BMI is 38.7
JeannieBVA1
on 3/11/08 1:26 pm
I'm on AOL-  Jeanniebva1
Most Active