Revision with Dr. Thomas Magnuson-Questions???

VBGMOM
on 2/26/08 11:50 am - DE
 Hello. Please if you had open WLS or revisional WLS done by Dr. Thomas Magnuson of Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center - Center for Bariatric Surgery, I would like to hear from you by private messaging me.         I had a Vertical Banded Gastroplasty done in March of 91 and it appears it has failed. I lost 80lbs only to regain it.          I am currently in the seeking information stage of getting my WLS revision.          Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.
leslieanne729
on 2/29/08 8:46 pm
Dr Greenbaum did my revision from an Lap RNY to Open DS. I couldn't be happier with the results loosing around 10lbs a month. I think Dr G is a wonderful surgeon and has great after care. He's been doing alot of DS's Lately some are revision from RNY other are from Lapbands. You really should speak with him again and see if he can help you out. Best of Luck on your Journey Ciao Leslie
RNY 2002 (regained everything)   Revised to DS 2007
5'8"  SW 246 - GW 150 - LW 143 - CW-148
Follow Your Dreams.... & Hold On To Them !!  

Angel to Karen W
Angel to MIssy
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/1/08 9:03 am - Knoxville, TN
What insurance do you have...I have an appointment with Dr Enochs in NC on 4/1 to see if i can get a revision and would love to have the DS.  in 2002 Cigna wouldnt cover the DS so I got Distal RNY ...lost down to 187 am back up to 212 was over 300 when i had surgery.  MY Gastro doc found a hiatal hernia that is beginning to erode and that along with my sleep apnea and osteoarthritis and my fluid retention and borderline high blood pressure, I should be able to get approved for revision just want to have the DS ... Cheryl
Most Active