The ROSE procedure

JeannieBVA1
on 2/27/08 8:00 am
Not yet but I'm in the process of being reviewed for it.   I have an appointment next Wed. for the EGD to see if my stoma and stomach qualify. I'm keeping my fingers crossed XX .. Also praying very hard!  I think the surgeries will be done by the end of March. Jeannie
atallplacement
on 5/24/09 10:36 am
Hello can you tell me what hosptial in massachusetts does the Rose Procedure?
mipo1
on 2/29/08 2:18 pm - Lowell, MA
I'm having the Restore procedure done 3/4/08  My stoma size is 40mm (4cm)  I just hope the Pilcation tool is sufficient to hold.  This is the 1st time I heard of a difference in the Stomaphyx and the Rose tools.  I wish I had this info to ask at the last meeting I had 2/28.  I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed I guess. 
Betsy C.
on 3/5/08 4:40 am - Efland, NC
Mipo1 - How did your RESTORe procedure go yesterday? Betsy

Lap RNY 5/7/03
I lost 50+ pounds of regained weight with hCG drops.

JOANANDJAY
on 3/22/12 9:45 pm
HI  HOW ARE YOU DOING? SOMEONE REPLIED TO YOUR POST SAYING ABOUT HCG DROPS SO I WONDER CAN YOU TELL ME  WHAT  HCG DROPS ARE PLEASE AND WHERE I CAN GET
THEM?

THANKS  JOAN
dferl
on 8/7/08 1:57 am
Have you had sucess with the Restore procedure.  I hadn't heard of the difference and wonder if you know any more on this.
Thanks
dferl
momelrod
on 3/18/08 8:12 am
i had the rose procedure in cincinnati 3/7/08. michele
Supergirl1976
on 3/18/08 10:18 am
hi! I'm scheduled in Cincinnati for this Friday, 3/21. how did it go? i heard the day you had yours they had done 3 but only one was successfully completed. What has it been like since you have it? i'm a little nervous and not sure how uncomfortable i'll be afterwards... Have you lost weight?
JeannieBVA1
on 3/18/08 11:06 am
Supergirl,  I know you are excited!!  Your time is really getting close!  Please keep us updated and good luck. I'm sure your gonna do great. Jeannie
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/18/08 11:51 am - Knoxville, TN
I called Cincinnati and they seemed kinda rude....but have been to Georgetown for a reg seminar and spoke iwth the Surgeon afterward ...he looked at my EGD and Upper GI Series reports and photos and was not happy ...my Pouch is 10.2 X 5.1 cm and my Roux n limb is 7.8cm ...he told his staff to work on gettin me in the trial ...so they made copies of my reports and photos and was gonna call the Company to get my in the trial o Monday ...I got an email from the Program Director and she wanted me to fax her a c opy of my ORignal Post Op Reports, which I did ... I just hope that is a good sign .... cause I cant get a revision with my insurance unless its NOT coded for Obesity or weightloss.... and I dont beleive the surgeons will code it for anything else ....I did email her and ask if I needed to be at the Rose Procedure seminar on the 4th and she said it would benefit me ...so I am hopinmg this is a good sign Let me know how it goes with your procedure ....one surgeon said he didnt beleive that I would be able to lose the 60 lbs i need to lose with this procedure ....but I think it might just be possible Cheryl
Most Active