Approved (X-posted)

krm223
on 2/21/08 7:06 am - TX
Yay, I just found out that my RNY revision has been approved.  I am waiting for the nurse from Dr Sherman's office to call me to set up the date and my pre op appointments (Echo, EKG, blood, etc). 
Kristy mommy to 2 pekingese furbabies! 

Jennifer M.
on 2/21/08 7:18 am - Casper, WY
Congrats! Hope everything so very smooth from here on out.

Strawberry2
on 2/21/08 9:54 am
congrats!!!!! Jo
Beachbumm
on 2/21/08 11:26 pm - Someplace, LA
Wow, that is awesome!   congrats to you! May I ask you a question?  I am desperately trying to have something done because I am gaining weight and I don't know what to do.   I got down to 119 and now I am up to 165.   Do u think I would qualify for a revision at my weight?  I go from 165 to 175 and back and forth.... I am just disgusted right now Thanks! Lorri
Lorri
RNY 5/27/2002
249/119/160
krm223
on 2/23/08 11:03 am - TX
Lorri,  I apologize, I am just now seeing this.  I am not sure if you would qualify for a revision.  I urge you to see your surgeon, and tell him your concerns.  My pouch is still nice and small, but the opening from my pouch to my intestines is wide open.  This means that I never get full, as the food is going straight through.  Anyway ask your Dr to run tests to see if there is something medically wrong, (Ex Barium swallow, endoscopy, etc) and go from there! HUGS!!!
Most Active