SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

leslieanne729
on 2/11/08 8:26 pm

Just a quick note to inform newbie’s searching for info on Revision surgeries....have you looked into DS?  It's an option overlooked by many.  Go to the DS forum on OH and ask questions....we have quite a few revised to DS from other WLS

Come To The Dark Side We Have Cookies !!!!

RNY 2002 (regained everything)   Revised to DS 2007
5'8"  SW 246 - GW 150 - LW 143 - CW-148
Follow Your Dreams.... & Hold On To Them !!  

Angel to Karen W
Angel to MIssy
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/08 1:14 pm - IL
I was gonna get rny but was worried because after like a year out I would mostly be on my own and I know I can't trust myself. Anyhow there are other things too I don't want to experience with it too. I just happend to see the DS diet by some folks who posted what they are able to eat and got to looking at the surgery too. I like the idea that I would keep my basic stomach function and not have a part of it hidden that can get ulcers etc. There are more reasons... but the point is, I am 98% sure I want the switch instead of rny or lap. I don't believe I'll consider rny  or lap at all any longer because I was never good at dieting and trusting myself after the honeymoon is over. I wish you all luck in getting your revisions though. I did like the suggestion of finding a job like starbucks that has good insurance. I've wasted too many years being fat. Linda
Most Active