Advice Needed

NueBelieve
on 2/6/08 8:10 am - PA
As you all know I had my "ReStore" on 1/18. I was told someone would call me to set up a 2 weeks appointment for 2/1. Well nobody called so I called and left a message. I then waited until this Monday and called again and left a message and still nothing. This friday I will be 3 weeks out and I am so concerned with all this talk about Capping trials that  my trial has been closed. What do you think I should do?  I guess I will just wait til this friday then called and have the doctor paged lol cause Im getting a little annoyed with no called backs at all. Thanks everyone :)
Gayle C.
on 2/6/08 10:00 am - Loveland, OH
Hello, I  had my procedure Restore on 1/28/08, and they had set my 2 week appt the day of my procedure.  This was  at Cleveland Clinic, When I talked to Syndey the coordinator this week she told me everything is treated as normal. They are  not  just leaving the study just waiting to enter new clients until the new device is ready. I was also told  my doctor  at Cleveland that at the 6 month, if I already had the procedure that they would "touch up" or add a suture or more if needed. I would pursue someone else at the hospital to get your call back. Call main hospital number and ask for  patient representative they can make all contacts for you. How's your weight loss? I'm driving to Cleveland this friday for my 11 day check, just nutrion and weight. Take care, Gayle
Betsy C.
on 2/6/08 9:43 pm - Efland, NC
Try emailing [email protected] (the original listed contact person at Bard).  Tell them what has happened.  I got a pretty quick response from someone when I initially emailed them.  You could also call C.R. Bard directly.  Their customer service number is 1-800-FOR-BARD. I hope this helps. Betsy

Lap RNY 5/7/03
I lost 50+ pounds of regained weight with hCG drops.

NueBelieve
on 2/7/08 2:15 am - PA
I just called the number but they didn't seem to know what I was talking about. I will email them with the address you supplied. Thanks! :)
NueBelieve
on 2/7/08 3:47 am - PA

I just got a call from the Temple University Hospital Coordinator and was informed that my doctor left the country due to a death in the family and will be back on the 12th. I am so sad for him :( I was able to conduct my "2 week" visit over the phone which was great because I do live an hour and a half away from the hospital.

Anyways now I can stop worrying lol.....thanks everyone for your help. Diane :)
Most Active