TWO WEEKS POST OP 2/4/08

angiebell28
on 2/2/08 2:53 pm - houston, TX
I had a revision from the vbg in 2004 to the lap rny on the 21st of january. I caught pneumonia one week post op but am doing better. i weighed myself 2day and i have lost 21 lbs. i'm thankful that i have had no dumping, i have been able to tolerate all foods i have eaten which hasn't been much. today i did soft cheese and lean lunchmeat. i am still sore. i try not to cough or laugh. but i look foward to healing and getting back into the gym and my clothes.
CindyPo
on 2/3/08 9:25 am - Aguanga, CA
Good Afternoon, I have a question. When you say revision are you talking about going back in a tightening the whole at the bottom of the pouch connected to the intestine? Sorry I do not remember the medical term for that spot. The reason I ask is because although I lst half my body weight and kept it off for four years, I broke my ankle last year, and for a variety of reasons (feeling sorry for myself and not being able to exercise) I have gained back 20-25 pounds. EEEEgads No matter what I do I am unable to get rid of this weight. I am hungry all the time and never get full (ok to much complaining). Back to the question: is that what revision is - tightening up that area? Thanks Cindy
Most Active