StomaphyX'ers WHERE ARE U AND HOW ARE YOU DOING ??

Susie221
on 1/30/08 9:02 am - UK

Where are the folk who had their Stomaphyx last year  How are you all doing ? Has this procedure been of any help ? Have you lost the weight you were hoping to,and is the restriction good? Please let me know as I may be having this done  Regards Susie xx

Amyiable
on 1/31/08 11:11 am
Hi, Suzie - I updated my blog. Amy
Susie221
on 2/5/08 9:39 pm - UK
BUMP  ARE THERE NO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO REPORT THEIR PROGRESS ?
Betsy C.
on 2/5/08 9:41 pm - Efland, NC
Check out StomaphyX Day 4 - she has been reporting every day.

Lap RNY 5/7/03
I lost 50+ pounds of regained weight with hCG drops.

WJ
on 2/7/08 9:39 pm - Miami Beach, FL
Hi,  I had my procedure in Sept. Lost weight during liquid phase.  Everyday is now a battle - the pouch fills up, but empties too fast. Believe me, you still need to follow all the original rules: exercise, drink tons of water, low carbs, high protein....     I'd like to add that the "Surgeon" has absolutely no interest in the post-op patient.  I went alone to the hospital and never saw him after the surgery, he never anwered my calls regarding his findings and what he actually did!  I've asked the office and his primary nurse for my OR record-still waiting 5 months later.    I don't want to harm this surgeons' questionable qualities'- but if you self pay like me, shop around, go for the best proceedure (not the phyx in my opinion) and be willing to travel.   Regards,  WJ
Susie221
on 2/11/08 6:02 am - UK
Thanks for replying
Why is there nobody else willing to report their progress I wonder ?
I will not be going ahead with StomaphyX it just doesnt sit right somehow?
Susie x
Most Active