my revision date.

godzilla
on 1/26/08 7:07 pm - Israel
TO THOSE WHO CARE:  After traipsing around the country to several "fat-docs" (at Tel HaShomer, Ichilov, Ein Karem, Har Hatzofim, and Poriya in Tiberias) and disappointments - I finally have a doc willing to operate - and SOON. This surgery is risky (but so is not doing anything) GERD can become very debilitating (as it already has become so for me). I take medicine for it and my situation has been worsening. Dr. Giron of Poriya in Tiberias! Surgery: RNY GB - gastric bypass as a revision from previous ops of SRVG.VBG, and POVH and GERD. When: hospitalization 1/02/08 and op will be 3/February/08. Visiting hours: 10:00 AM -13:00 PM                           15:00 PM-20:30 PM                           Connex Bus #39  To  my dear friends who care: I have researched and suffered for many months. This is not a new medical situation, but rather an on-going one.  I am an adult and am capable of making life-decisions. My choice may not be what you would choose in a similar situation; but this is mine. I hope you can support me in this. I need caring and positive people in my life. I know you are one of them. Thank you in advance. Mikimi in Israel   052-522-9372 m[email protected]

glamacurls
on 1/29/08 2:49 pm - Olive Branch, MS
RNY on 02/19/08 with
Good luck with your surgery. I am on your side!
Julie
SophieGrace
on 1/30/08 2:29 am - IL
Good luck and God bless! I'm about to have a revision in one week, one I've prayed for. May God bless and guide your surgeon's hands, speed your recovery, and restore you to a blessed, healthy life!

SophieGrace 

Most Active