Restore trial!!!

katchal
on 1/13/08 8:18 am - Goodview, VA
Betsy, Thanks so much for the info.  My BMI is much higher so I don't have to worry about losing any weight.  Did they tell you how long it would take to get you scheduled for the procedure once the determination is made that you have been accepted into the program?  I will say a prayer for you to hear quickly and get accepted.  Take care and keep me posted. Kathy
julimd
on 2/2/08 7:37 am
Hi. Who would I contact in baltimore to see if I can be int he Restore study?  Thx, Julie
debbielsx2
on 1/16/08 9:35 am - Franklin, PA
I just recently rejoined this site.  I had my lap RNY in Oct01.  Starting weight was 315, lowest weight was155 in03.  Now I am slowly starting to regain.  My story is so similar to yours.  I can eat anything, esp. crave sugar, feel hungry about a half hour after i eat, and am worried sick I will regain all my weight.  I am also a smoker.  What I wanted to know was.....I have read other postings about this trial in Cleveland.  One of the practicing doctors, Phillip Schauer was the doc who performed my surgery.  Anyway, where can i get more info about this?  I am scared and want info and help.  Thanks.
Most Active