End of December Revisions! Good Luck!

Suzanna N.
on 12/25/07 2:46 am - Ocala, FL
I know there are several folks headed to revision land this week and in the couple of following weeks as well. Good luck to you all. I hope each and all is able to work the heck out of 'our fixes' and make them completely sucessful. Cheers to wonderful 2008 for all! Suz
Shawnta H.
on 12/25/07 5:38 am - Ellicott City, MD
Suzanna, Thank you very much for the well wishes!  Joyce and I are getting "fixed" tomorrow and I know I can't wait and I'm sure she can't either.  How are things going with you?  I hope you saved me a seat and I hope you've lost a few pounds because my butt will still be pretty big when i come to take my seat . I hope you are having a wonderful holiday!  I'll see you on the other side. Shawnta
Suzanna N.
on 12/25/07 8:12 am - Ocala, FL
I am down 19-20 lbs so far and actually I am healing at warp speed this time.....I feel awesome. And that is despite my big incision! Actually its about two inches shorter than my original and he cut out most of the old scar which was really wide and ugly at the top where I had fluid build up and drainage before....(sorry if TMI). And I have saved both of your seats on the losers bench and I had seat belts installed so that we ALL stay in our darned seats this time!!! Make sure you guys post as soon as you feel up to it and let us know how you are doing. And try to get SOME sleep tonight....... Crossing my fingers for you all.... Suz
happy girl
on 12/25/07 10:18 am
I am thinking of you Shawnta.  Post an update when you feel up to it.

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Shawnta H.
on 12/25/07 10:33 am - Ellicott City, MD
I am so excited I cant get myself settled down and I know I need to rest.  I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am and I have an hour drive.  I will get online as soon as possible. Wish me luck!!!!! S
JRinAZ
on 12/25/07 11:21 am - Layton, UT
Shawnta! I have done my clear liquids and fun "prep" and am ready to hae this behind me!!!!  You are a half day ahead of me so I'll be sending prayers for you while I am on deck for my afternoon revision! Let's check in as soon as we can!!!! Also.......to all who have sent me good wishes!  Thanks soooooooo much!  We never have tooooo much support and Angel's are appreciated even the second time around! Here's to LOSER'S!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Lara Croft
on 12/25/07 12:09 pm - Fairfield, OH

Girl, I'm so excited for you that I'm about to cry.  Please call or text me when you wake up.  You're going to be such a "loser".  I'm rooting for you Shawnta!!!  I'll be right behind you. 

ALABAMA
on 12/25/07 6:57 pm - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
I HOPE YOU HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND PLEASE KEEP US POSTED OF THE PROCESS TO RECOVERY.  i HAVE MY CONSULT NEXT MONTH 1/10/08  IN FLA. THANKS GLENDA IN GA.
Most Active