TO ALL THOSE WAITING FOR REVISION

JRinAZ
on 12/16/07 9:58 am - Layton, UT
Ahhhh Janet!  I hope all is coming together for you so you can enjoy a healthy "thinner" body.  You are giving us a sober reminder that major surgery has possible complications.  -  I've got my big revision ahead of me in just a bit and think I'm just fine with it........except for the insomnia, cold sores, headaches and upset stomachs I"v been having....Gheesh!  Do ya think I"m a little worried!!! Take care sweetie!  I hope you have a medicl plan that will make you as good as new!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 12/16/07 1:06 am - Layton, UT
Donna! Thank you!  What a positive, refreshing post and certainly a voice of the minority!  We rarely hear from lapband revisions!  Congratulations!  I totally echo your recommendation to take care of our food addiction with whichever surgery we decide on. My revision from proximal to distal is 12/26 and I am sooooo ready to continue living the healthy lifestyle! Merry Christmas in Canada!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/07 4:59 am - Brampton, Canada
Thank you Joyce didn't realize I was that rare!  Wishing you all the best with your upcoming revision, would you mind explaining the difference from your first RNY to the type of revision you are having? Thanks, take care.
Most Active