I could use your prayers, please

SophieGrace
on 12/11/07 9:33 pm - IL
I normally try not to whine, but I feel terrible. I need revision surgery to fix the problems that are getting worse, but I may be in for a long fight.  I have adhesions, a fistula forming, staple-line disruption, ulcers and severe GERD. As a result, I have days with extreme nausea, random barfing, etc.  My blood sugar and blood pressure are up and I've regained 80 pounds.  The weight doesn't want to come off. So Dr. Herron in NYC finally diagnosed what about 10 other doctors over the years have missed, and now I'm playing the insurance waiting game.  Since my insurance doesn't pay for bariatric surgery, I have no idea what will happen.  Dr. Herron said not to worry right away, but I can't help but do so. I am too scared and sick right now to type all this out right now.  But if you could, please jsut keep me in your thoughts and prayers.   Usually I can handle these things, but I'm about at wits end. Many thanks to my OH friends.

SophieGrace 

godzilla
on 12/13/07 2:22 am - Israel
My heart goes out to you in your pain and suffering and frustration. Unfortunately I can all too wewll relate to parts of what you are going thru. I hope the Good L-rd Above reveals His Goodness and that what needs to be done can get done - and soon! I, too have severe GERD and was scheduled for a revision to RNY but doc cancelled for fear of competency ib kieu of my varied medical conditions after SRVG,and VBG and POVH. I almost feel like writing out the entire alphabet ! Ill keep you in my daily prayers. Mikimi in Israel

jojotatwomen
on 12/19/07 8:40 am
Hi.In my center they also have  a rude nurse and phisicianal assistance.Unreal
Most Active