StomaphyX

poppink
on 12/4/07 1:24 pm - owensboro, KY
I am just wondering if many of you have hard of this and if you have do you really lose the weight that you have put back on after the rny?And how fast.
classite
on 12/6/07 11:07 am - Battle Ground, WA
If you scroll down to the posting titled Stomaphyx reviews that will give you some information as well as older post on this forum.  I haven't had it but noticed that you hadn't received a response yet so wanted to help where I could.
  Cheryl Lassiter
Lap RNY 4/14/06
LBL 4/8/08
frog_flats
on 12/10/07 12:06 pm
I'm sure each weight loss is different depending on your activies and level of satiety.  I had my procedure done with Dr. Mason in Bryan, Texas on 10/25. At my check up on Dec. 5th I had lost 25 lbs.
itsmekaren
on 12/10/07 1:21 pm - Waxahachie, TX
Hi,I'm interested in Dr. Mason doing the procedure on me.. could you tell me if insurance paid for it, or how much it cost you? Thank you, Karen Boyett
frog_flats
on 12/13/07 8:20 am
Hi Karen, unfortunately, my insurance does not cover WLS any longer.  I had not gained back to a BMI high enough to fall into most insurance criteria anyway. The charges are dependent on the testing required.  Generally around $8500 to $10000.  You can contact Shelly at his office.  She is VERY helpful. Lisa
Most Active