Support Group/Seminar in San Francisco

Happy P.
on 11/26/07 11:00 am - CA
There will be a support group for post ops and a new patient seminar on Saturday December 1st at 3700 California Street in San Francisco. This is one of the CPMC campus' but not the campus where patients are operated on for weight loss surgery. The group will meet on the 4th floor in the Pathology Conference room across from the lab. The Support group starts at 10 am and the new patient seminar starts at noon. Dr. John Husted will be there. For more info you can call 415-722-4182 You do not have to be one of Dr. Husted's patients to attend.
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/07 9:41 pm - TX

Hi Lori.  I wish all wannabee revisions would attend a seminar with Dr. Husted.  You don't know how good it is to know that my weight problems are not a problem anymore.

Please give the good Doctor my best.  Dawn aka starry1st

Happy P.
on 11/29/07 4:29 am - CA
will do. He loves to do revisions. I can't tell you how many people he makes so happy. i'm so glad you are one of them.
ellton
on 11/29/07 10:09 am

Hi there.  I'm traveling on 12-1.  I would love to attend the seminar.  I work at CPMC and had a RNY with Dr. Jossart in 2003. 

Does Dr. Husted perform the stomphyx procedure?  Also, do you mind if I e-mail you for a briefing on the seminar?

Thank you! Tonya

Happy P.
on 11/29/07 1:03 pm - CA
No Stomaphyx's here in Northern California to my knowledge. Travel Safe.
Most Active