Looking for Dr to do endoscopy in South Jersey

Belindag
on 11/15/07 2:13 am - Galloway, NJ

I'm looking for a Dr. near Atlantic City that is familiar doing an endoscopy on gastric bypass patients.  Im having the stomaphyx procedure done in Jan. and this is a pre-op requirement.  Thanks all! 

Nannette
on 11/15/07 10:26 pm - Toms River, NJ
Who is doing you Stomophyx?

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

Belindag
on 11/18/07 9:43 pm - Galloway, NJ

Hi Nannette,  Dr. Garber in Long Island, New York is doing my surgery.  He told me to get the endoscopy done down here due to the distance.  I still have to get blood work and pre-op testing done at the hospital up there.  Thanks for any help you might be able to share.

Belinda

Nannette
on 11/19/07 11:35 am - Toms River, NJ
Sorry I can't help you.  I have had Dr Cohen do an endoscopy prior to RNY, but not after.  Dr Garber did my Stomophyx on 10/23 and insisted that I come up there and have my endoscopy done at Mercy which I did. Good luck.

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

Nina K.
on 11/20/07 4:59 am - Simi Valley, CA
hi was wondering how you are doing with the stomaphyx? are you still loosing? are you feeling more control? please let me know how you are doing? nina
Nannette
on 11/23/07 12:54 am - Toms River, NJ

I'm feeling a bit more of a restriction, but certainly no help with the head hunger.  Not going so well - I feel like I wasted $9,000.... sorry I can't be more positive for you.  Good luck.

Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

Nina K.
on 11/25/07 11:16 pm - Simi Valley, CA
my dear friend. you are 100% helpful. i am glad that you are sharing your truth with me. i am so desperate. i think now that i see it may not be worth the dream . (at least i thought it was a dream come true). i have a true food addiction. i think the worst of this is that we had a taste of NORMAL weight and now its taken away.  i have an apt 11/29 with a doctor about putting a band over my RNY. i just want to discuss and get information. i also want to ask him about the stomaphyx. please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. i think of you all the time. nina
Most Active