Wahoo! I'm OVERWEIGHT (And back in the century club)

azlorri
on 11/3/07 12:17 am - AZ

Well, I just had to share.   I work up this morning OVERWEIGHT (down from OBESE).  188 is a fairly magically number for me....it marks a BMI of under 30, it's exactly 100 pounds from my pre-WLS (in 2000) and 20 pounds lost in the past 7 weeks (thanks in large part to the Stomaphyx procedure)! WAHOO!!! Next mini-goal 172 (my lowest post-surgery weight) then my ultimate goal of under 150 so I can proceed with plastic surgery.  (I promised myself years ago that I personally wouldn't have plastic surgery until  I go under 150....as an incentive.  Well, I didn't get there the first time....but I expect to be under 150 by February!)  Yippee! Have a great weekend Lorri

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/07 1:33 am
I love hearing positive news!!  Way to go!! 
ShayZ
on 11/3/07 1:16 pm - Somewhere, TX
Congratulations Lorri, we are all routing for u!!!!
KATHYSH
on 11/4/07 1:08 am - Maribel, WI
StomaphyX on 11/07/07
Lorri, Terrific!  I know you have been working hard on this - I'm so happy for you.  Getting packed for my trip to AZ tomorrow for my stomaphyx - you're an inspiration! Kathy
Michele T.
on 11/4/07 4:49 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Lorri,  Wonderful!  I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well! It's been a while since there's been a Stomaphyx status post.  I'd be curious to see how everyone else is doing. Michele
Most Active