revision

trystank
on 10/20/07 5:21 pm - belleville, IL
i am trying to locate doctors in the midwest that do rny to ds revisions. i am not sure if i can even have one this early out. i had RNY Aug 13 , but since then i have had 6 strictures and 1 ulcer. i mad my goal weight already because i could not eat. I am miserable. Any help would be great
maggie4672
on 10/22/07 4:59 pm, edited 10/22/07 5:04 pm - Sheboygan, WI
Hi I know exactly how you feel!!! I had my rny surgery November 2, 2006.  I have lost more weight than I ever hoped to lose.  I was 275 and now weigh 127.  I have had 9 egd's for strictures and an ulcer for most of the time.  I am having a revision this Thursday at Aurora Sinai in Milwaukee.  My Dr's name is Thomas Chua.  You can find his name on the Aurora Sinai website under find a DR. Good luck to you! Peggy
KRWaters
on 10/23/07 4:54 pm - Manteca, CA
Yes, there are a few doctors who do the DS out that way. Dr. Maguire, Dr. Teel, Dr. Rita Anderson I think all in Ohio do the DS. Dr. Margaret Inman in Indiana, Dr. Foote in Michigan and Dr. Hares and Dr. Luzytrowski in Michigan do it too.  Why not come to the DS forum here on OH and read about these wonderful doctors and how the DS works. I am seeking a revision to a DS myself, but will be using a doc in  California. It's the only way to travel, the DS route!

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

Most Active