Thank you Dr. Schlessinger

JROLFSON
on 10/19/07 12:32 am - St. George, UT
I just wanted to take a moment to Thank Dr. Schlessinger for the phone conference OH moderated last night. His information was informative and made me feel much more relaxed about going into another procedure for Weight Loss. The Stomaphyx sounds like it could be the answer to the jump start I need in getting back to losing weight. I don't believe it is a miracle cure, but then what is. Dr. S answered all our questions and his mannerisms are so very kind and he doesn't have the attitude that some doctors do regarding overweight people. He seemed to be of the mindset that It's not our fault we regain weight after WLS, surgeries do fail and we need support, guidance and sometimes further procedures. Thank you Obesity HELP! and THANK YOU, THANK YOU Dr. S I want you as my Surgeon for sure, when I can arrange either the financing or insurance. DR. S is the BEST! Janie R
KATHYSH
on 10/19/07 5:49 am - Maribel, WI
StomaphyX on 11/07/07

I also participated in the telephone conference last night and Dr Schlesinger seemed to me to be very forthright and knowledgeable.  He did my RNY in Illinois 6 years ago so when I found out he was doing the stomaphyx I decided to make the trip to Phoenix even though there are surgeons doing the procedure closer to my home.  I will be having the procedure done November 7.  I have gained approx 45 pounds in the last couple of years and was feeling pretty hopeless until I found out about stomaphyx.  After listening to Dr S last night I am more certain than I was before that this is the right decision for me.

azlorri
on 10/19/07 1:36 pm - AZ
I didn't listen in on the teleconference...but Dr. Schlesinger did my Stomaphyx last month.  And I'm simply amazed at his knowledge and compassion for WLS.    He's definitely a great guy.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ4yMLq/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wQ4yMLq/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Michele T.
on 10/20/07 1:33 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
I agree completely!  The call was very informative and I really like Dr. S's attitude.  I'd really like to have it done, but unfortunately just don't see any way to come up with $$$s.  Maybe Santa will give it to me for Christmas!  Michele
Deanne K.
on 10/20/07 1:46 pm - Tucson, AZ
I also was on the teleconference and was impressed about his knowledge and professionalism and answered everyone's questions very well.  I still want to make an appt. to see him at the conference since I will be in Phoenix.  I don't know when I can afford it or not, but I want to find out more about it.  I really liked that he could do this without jeopardizing our relationship with our previous surgeon.   Deanne
Most Active