I'm Approved For A Revision To A DS....Yes

leslieanne729
on 9/28/07 12:09 am
Thank You God.. Wow I have a date for my revision to the DS....Oct 22nd   Right now I have a smile from ear to ear.......also feel sick to my stomach at the same time. ..... I'm still in shock.............. Thank you God ,you Rock. Thanks everyone for all the positve vibes and prayers It works. Horizion BCBS NJ Plus HMO I Love You Ciao, Leslie
RNY 2002 (regained everything)   Revised to DS 2007
5'8"  SW 246 - GW 150 - LW 143 - CW-148
Follow Your Dreams.... & Hold On To Them !!  

Angel to Karen W
Angel to MIssy
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/07 8:25 am
Congratulations Leslie! You're definitely one of the lucky ones to have your insurance pay for your revision.  And it's coming up SO soon!!  You'll do great! 
darnell239
on 9/28/07 10:55 am - Columbia, SC
Leslie, I think it is great that insurance approved you!  You should smiling from ear to ear.  I think I would be floating on cloud nine. Keep us all posted on your journey.
smittygirl
on 10/2/07 8:24 pm - Bridgeport, CT
How on earth did you get them to pay for your revision? Please. Do tell.
leslieanne729
on 10/2/07 11:01 pm, edited 10/9/07 12:59 pm
To get insurance to cover I had an Upper Gi & endoscopy to show stoma enlargement. I also had to requalify, BMI 35 or above w/comorbities,sleep apnea,arthritis,stress fractures due to weight, depression,Psyh eval, Nutr eval, sent letter of medical ness from 3 doctors and copies of my WW bock for 04 &05 showing weight loss& gain, copies of my gym membership usuage of 2yrs. these to show I was compliant with diet and exercise....hoops, hoops, hoops. Horizion BCBS of NJ Plus. Hope this can help someone. Ciao, Leslie
RNY 2002 (regained everything)   Revised to DS 2007
5'8"  SW 246 - GW 150 - LW 143 - CW-148
Follow Your Dreams.... & Hold On To Them !!  

Angel to Karen W
Angel to MIssy
kelleykeith
on 10/4/07 1:35 pm - New York, NY
Wonderful news for you!!!  Congrats.  You and I are having our revision surgery on the same day.  I'm nervous.  Are you?
Most Active