Survey for those who have had the Stomaphyx procedure

Shelley S.
on 9/15/07 2:25 pm - Belmont, CA
I created a survey to gather information about the stompahyx procedure.  It's quick and anonymous.  I had to keep it to 10 questions, but if you want to include comments, please email them to me directly.  You can remain totally anonymous.  I will likely email the summary to the Drs. on the stomaphyx website and to the contacts and Endogastric Solutions.  I will also post the results here. If you have ahd the stomaphyx procedure, PLEASE take a minute or two to answer the survey - it's all quick multiple choice.  I'm also open to comments/suggestions on questions.  One thing I did not include was cost.  I have some of that information from what I've gathered here.  I'll post that shortly. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=MjqLnJ5mEKiaICIjSzVbhw _3d_3d thanks!!!! ~Shelley
Cheryl J.
on 9/16/07 2:06 am
Kaci Campbell
on 9/16/07 5:20 am - Avondale, AZ
Can you add a question about complications?
Shelley S.
on 9/16/07 3:33 pm - Belmont, CA
Hi Kaci, Sure, that's a great idea.  I also want to put in a question about cost, and one about hospital stay.  I'll make a second survey that repeats the Dr name and one other question from the first survey to tie them together. So far there are 5 responses. thanks to those of you filling it out!  Someone emailed me asking why I am doing it.  Three reasons: - to sort out the comments about the successfulness/failure of the procedure for those considering it. - to inform the surgeons with anonymous feedback - to feel better about my decision to have the procedure a week from tomorrow... :-) ~Shelley
Nannette
on 9/18/07 12:29 am - Toms River, NJ

Shelly -- would you mind sharing your results with me?  I am scheduled for Stomophyx with Dr Garber for Oct 23rd -- would love to have some of the answers you've received, particularly about results afterwards.

Thanks and good luck on your procedure also.

Hugs, Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

Shelley S.
on 9/18/07 10:34 am - Belmont, CA
Hi Nannette, So far I have only had 5 responses - 3 from Overcash's patients and 2 from Schlesinger's patients.  I'll request input from others and post it this week.  I know there are about a dozen member here who have had stompahyx.  I'm scheduled for Monday. ~Shelley
azlorri
on 9/18/07 12:17 pm - AZ
I'm not scheduled until Thursday....so I won't have any answers for you until after your surgery.   Then results would be nice though.
Most Active