Revision Scheduled

rachelinphx
on 8/11/07 5:31 pm
I heard your surgery was rescheduled. Looks like mine will be too. I'm so disappointed. I need to loose 40 pnds.  I'm sorry it was cancelled, it will be soon though.  Let me know when your having it. Bye for now! Rachelle
Amyiable
on 8/12/07 11:43 am
If you are interested, there is a StomaphyX  discussion group at:  http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/stomaphyx/ Amy
lauralisi
on 8/12/07 1:06 pm - Dona Ana, NM
Thank you, Amy Laura
lauralisi
on 8/12/07 1:04 pm - Dona Ana, NM
Hi, Yes, the surgery was cancelled.  That's ok-we'll reschedule asap. Everything happens for a reason, right?  I'll let you know.... Laura
csbernard
on 8/12/07 10:06 pm
Hi, mine was cancelled on Saturday also.  I came to Phoenix from Tucson,  Dr. S. said they would compensate me for the trip. I think that's great. I can't wait to hear when I go.  I want to Thank Joyce for all of her help at Dr. S's office. I'll keep you posted Cathy
Amyiable
on 8/11/07 6:24 am
I just want to agree with you.  I really value an empathetic surgeon and kind staff.   I think you had your surgery yesterday?  I hope it went well.  Please write when you can. Amy
sopralto
on 8/12/07 10:57 pm - WA
Whe were your endoscopies cancelled? Was there a problem with the scopes or the doctor wasn't prepared?
lauralisi
on 8/13/07 12:53 pm - Dona Ana, NM
Kaci is correct.  For some reason, although the equipment was checked the previous day, there were problems on Saturday. 
Kaci Campbell
on 8/13/07 2:23 am - Avondale, AZ

I just spoke with Dr. Schlesinger’s office and they said that the surgeries were canceled on Saturday due to some equipment issues.  They have everything in order, new equipment and all is well.  I'm still on for Wednesday 08/15/07.  YEAH!! Kaci

Most Active