deleted

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/07 6:01 am, edited 7/3/08 4:58 am
deleted
MsBatt
on 7/2/07 11:35 am
Have the DS (duodenal swittch) instead. (*grin*)
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/07 9:59 pm - TX
I agree with Ms Batt.  Read my profile to see what happened to me when my RNY failed.  I love my DS and wi**** had been available back in 94 when I had my RNY.
queendeneen
on 7/3/07 2:18 am - LOUISVILLE, KY
I think all that depends on a lot of factors.  I don't think no person is exactly the same.  How big your surgeon made it ?  How much you've stretched it over time?  It is no exact science.   All I know is they are small and you can't eat that much at first but over a year's time, if you have continued to overeat and stretch your pouch, you will be able to eat much more which in turn will affect your weight loss.  That's what's important.    My revision was to the lap band because I feel the band will forever limit the amount I can eat.   I stretched my pouch from the RNY and started gaining weight.  It was still a success though.  I'm just glad I got this 2nd chance.  Good Luck, Queen Deneen
What you believe, you can achieve!!

smittygirl
on 7/7/07 5:12 pm - Bridgeport, CT
When did you get your lapband done and how much weight have you lost since then. I am looking into getting some kind of revision done. My Dr. suggested the lapband but i keep hearing about this stomaphyx. We don't even have that in Connecticut yet but everyone seems to be raving about it.
Most Active