I'm home!!!

tgirl77
on 4/30/07 3:15 pm - KY
Had my revision 4-26. Doing good. I'm really tired, a little weak, but each day seems better.  Tracie
KRWaters
on 4/30/07 11:56 pm - Manteca, CA
Just curious, what exactly did you have done? I am thinking of getting work done again, a lapband after my RNY 2 years ago. Was it easy with your insurance company this time? Was there more problems? And did you have to pay a copay? I have secure horizons insurance a part of United HealthCare. Last time I had Medi-cal who paid for it all.  This time I am told I may have to pay $4,000.00 out of pocket and I really don't have that kind of money. I was hoping my bf would help pay, but he doesn't think I need to have anything else done. I am so frustrated and upset. I have gained like 30 pounds in the last 6 months and it is not going down. I don't feel any restriction at all, well just a tiny bit I do get full, but no foods are off limits meaning I can eat a n y t h i n g. And I don't want to eat everything. Help! Karen
mikenfortmill
on 5/2/07 2:56 am - Fort Mill, SC
Hope each day is better for you... take care!   Mike
apublic
on 5/25/07 11:07 am

Mike. Did you have the scleratherapy? I'm going to have a revision of my RnY to make my pouch smaller and fix a haital hernia. I had a stricture with the first one and they did a dialation. I contacted a new surgeon and he says they didnt do it correct the first time.  Since this will be my last revision, I hope Im going down the right pathway and arent just supporting someones income. I originally wanted to do a reversal and put on a lap band.  But now i'm going with the Rny revision.  If you had the scleratherpy can you tell me more about it? Thx, Audrey

nikkibush
on 7/27/07 2:49 am - linthicum, MD
Just wondering how you are doing and how much weight you have lost with your revision? I am having my revision on August 2nd 2007, my 1st surgery was on 9/4/03 then i had a baby and gained a total of 20 lbs, but i actually never got to my goal i only lost 100 lbs, just wondering if you know around what the weight lose for the revision is? Nikki
Most Active