I got a Surgery Date! AND Insurance Approval!

Tina W.
on 4/16/07 11:41 am - Everett, WA
I am getting more and more excited!!! I recieved a surgery date of May 1st for my revision from VBG to RNY as well as a hernia repair!!! Just thought i would share my excitement with those that know what it is all about!
luckycat1
on 4/17/07 6:33 am - Cincinnati, OH
congrats on  your approval. good luck mj
weightlossdiva
on 4/17/07 11:27 am - Tinley Park, IL
That's great good luck with everything  Tema
slickgt
on 4/17/07 1:33 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
Congratulations Tina!  Unless you need a revision, no one knows what we're going through!  Best of luck to you.   PS - I used to live in Kent, WA....how is the great pacific northwest these days? Ed
Tina W.
on 4/17/07 1:55 pm - Everett, WA
Thanks for your encouragement... I have been getting increasingly uncomfortable with all the side affects/complications of my previous WLS!!! I am excited to continue this road of revovery. I looking forward to live more of a "normal" life... the discomfort is getting worse... so I have hope.  How long ago did you live here in the Northwest??? The only complaint I have with living in the Northwest is the TRAFFIC other than that it is a beautiful place to live! I love it! Take care and thanks for your respones and encouragement! Tina.
slickgt
on 4/18/07 2:22 am - Bolingbrook, IL
I lived in Kent from 1989 to 1993.  I worked in the Ballard neighborhood in Seattle.  I loved everything about the NW except the rain.  After 5 years, I still had not gotten used to it and figured if I hadn't by then, I never would and moved back to Chicago where I am originally from. You must be getting so excited!  12 days and counting! Isn't it strange how WLS patients are about the only people on the planet actually looking forward to surgery?
Most Active