I have a date!

slickgt
on 4/14/07 3:29 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
I am so excited!  I have a date for my revision, May 16th!  The same doctor who did my original RNY is doing the revision.  He is going to make the opening between my intestines and pouch smaller and bypass more intestines.  I told him to do whatever he had to do to help me eat less.  I can't wait.  BTW, I was 469 lbs on 5/25/05 when I had my RNY.  Within 6 months, I had lost 155 pounds.  Over the last 18 months I've only lost 5 more pounds and now weigh 310.  At least I haven't gained, but I still need to lose more and want to get down to 190lbs.  Ed
weightlossdiva
on 4/15/07 6:12 am - Tinley Park, IL
Good for you ED and good luck tomorrow on your surgery I hope all goes well  Tema
slickgt
on 4/15/07 7:14 am - Bolingbrook, IL
Thank you very much Tema.  I wi**** were tomorrow!  it's a month from tomorrow - but I know the next 30 days will fly by! Ed
weightlossdiva
on 4/15/07 7:59 am - Tinley Park, IL
Oh well i misread but still wish you all the best  Tema
luckycat1
on 4/17/07 6:31 am - Cincinnati, OH
congrats on your surgery date.  when I had my revision last year my doctor made my pouch smaller then he usually does and also did a fobi pouch on me.  I can still only eat about 2-3 oz at a time but I eat 6x a day.  I started my journey at 362 as of last week I was down to 175. I want to lose about 25 more pounds by the summer.   good luck on your journey mj
weightlossdiva
on 4/17/07 11:28 am - Tinley Park, IL
That was great i hope you reach your goal soon  Tema
slickgt
on 4/17/07 1:12 pm - Bolingbrook, IL
Congrats to you MJ!  You look great!! Ed
Most Active