Guy Wants to Be of Service - Please Help

Christian I.
on 3/26/07 2:32 pm - TX
Hola Amigos. El Christian here. A friend of mine needs to get factual information on revsions. She lives in Asheville, North Carolina. She works for the state as a teacher.  Are you in a similar situation or have you been through this? Do you have factual information? Do you know anything about plastics? I am very frustrated at the moment with the lack of factual information available. I need some help. I have been very successful with the surgery and it frustrates me to see other people struggle with this even after surgery. I want to be of service. Can you help me?  In spirit with cyber hugs, Christian Martin [email protected] (512)565-8312
ItalianMomma
on 3/29/07 11:06 am - Pell City, AL
Hello, I am scheduled to have a revision April 10.  I had the stomach staple of the 1980's and it was not really perfected at the time.  .  After years of searching I was sent to Dr Scott Pennington by my gastro doctor, Dr Leonard OuTim.  Dr  Ou Tim spoke highly of Pennington and said he was familure  with revisions.  I am excited and do hope you can find help for your friend.  Dr Pennington is also listed as Advance Surgeons in Birmingham, Alabama. Sorry I can't give you factual info but I have been digging myself.  Maybe this will help some. Karen In Alabama
Most Active