Revision Appeal Letter

cdette51
on 10/29/06 10:46 am - Dallas, TX
Hi I need help with a Revision Appeal Letter?? Revision from RNY to LAP....Thanks in advance.
WIBlueyes
on 10/30/06 2:05 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm actually looking for help with a letter from a VBG to a RNY.  If anyone help me there I'd greatly appreciate it!

Take Care 
Michelle (WIBlueyes)

hessie28
on 11/4/06 11:31 am
please email me.  I have an appeal letter that I have given to a few people on the forum.   I won my appeal in a few days after they received it.   Everyone said it was good.   The cir****tances may be different but hopefully the letter will be helpful. 
misstish
on 11/12/06 12:35 pm - West Bend, WI
ladymocha
on 11/28/06 12:17 pm - Bronx, NY
HELLO HESSIE28, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR APPEAL.  I HAVE BEEN DENIED MY REVISION SURGERY BY MY INSURANCE AND WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD FORWARD YOUR APPEAL LETTER TO ME.  MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] .   I'M SO DISAPPOINTED AND SO DISCOURAGED, BUT I'M HOPING THAT IF I SEND AN APPEAL LETTER THEY WILL APPROVE ME FOR THE SURGERY.  THANK YOU AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. TAKE CARE YVETTE
covingtono
on 12/24/06 7:06 am - Williamstown, NJ
Hi. I was hoping to get a copy of thateffective appeal letter also. I have been turned down by my insurance company. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thanx so much.
hairaffair
on 4/22/07 5:55 am
I would like a copy of your appeal letter please. My email address is [email protected]
tashadelight
on 9/11/13 9:19 am - Ypsilanti, MI
pineview01
on 9/11/13 3:16 pm - Davison, MI

Natasha you do realize this post is 7 years old and they most likely see this.  Sorry!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

ceedott
on 3/12/14 9:30 am - PA

i have just been denied for revision surgery and need help with an appeal letter my email address is [email protected] i'm so sad and upset at the same time..i would appericate your letter thanks

Most Active