Approval for Revision to Lap Band!! Yay!

JRinAZ
on 9/2/07 4:23 am - Layton, UT
LOL!  You totally crack me up!  But you are right!  I do have a great hook-up!  I work for the best plastic surgeon in the world!!!!  ......I've actually already had a TT and though my first  surgeon was a sweetie pie (Tucson doc cuz I didn't event know Dr. Gitt then); I will require a lot of fixing!  .....My plan is to get to my goal and then have Dr. Gitt  re-do the tummy tuck AND complete the body lift all the way around.  I also want to add the fleur di lis to this round so I can get the hour glass shape of my dreams!  I may even have the autogolas butt lift with the body lift which means they use my own tissue for a butt implant instead of an actual butt implant!  .....I'm one of the many who has a flat butt from losing all the weight! Honestly, I would NOT have a lapband now even if my insurance would cover the entire thing.  I've done oodles of research and it just doesn't seem like the fix with the most success for a revision.  I'm going to try and get some of my Stomaphyx covered by insurance (I have a different one now).  But, after contacting Dr. Overcash's office and Dr. Garber's office; it sounds like their original success at getting coverage is not paying out.  That usually means that insurances cut it off or the doc's stop trying.  We'll see how it plays out. I know that Dr. Schlesinger is willing to try insurance if it's at all possible.   In the meantime, I am saving for the procedure. I had an upper GI and an endoscopy to determine my pouch size, my stoma size and whether I was emptying quickly or not.  They were all conclusive as to being open. My hubby and I will be staying right at the O.H. event site at the Squaw Peak Hilton Resort.  The show prices are very reasonable and I do NOT want to worry about driving anywhere that entire weekend! I'll see you there!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active