What's on you Tuesday menu RNYer's?

Melody P.
on 10/8/24 5:47 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

I'm not sure what my mom wants to do today. My shoulder is in so much pain, I haven't slept much due to it and it's hard to do much. I see the pain clinic tomorrow to see what I need to do. I'm over this **** I'd go to the ER if I knew they'd do something. Last time I went for something I got a "talking to" letter from the insurance about unnecessary ER visits.

QOTD: lotto would be nice. Not having to worry about money would be insanely nice. I would like to break a law of nature and make carbs very good for us. Hahaha.

B: eggs and coffee

L: ????

D: chicken

Mel

Grim_Traveller
on 10/8/24 5:53 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I love Catnip Madness!

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

ladygodiva1228
on 10/8/24 6:13 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Morning everyone. Why is it I can see Summer being drunk on pumpkin spice beer. LOL Mmmm tacos sound pretty good today I might have to seek a place out near work if there are any.

Yesterday turned into a ****show at work. Sometimes I just wonder how some people have made it as far as they have in life. Noone seems to want to work anymore and if they do show up, they still don't do any work. I was so pissed I left at 3:15. Told my boss if you want to fire me then fire me, but I don't work at a ******g daycare and I'm tired of having to babysit grown ass men who are too lazy to do their jobs or wait until the late afternoon to tell me they need me to cover the scale when I'm in the middle of a conference call and working on 3rd quarter reports because they had too much outage work going on and couldn't relief the scale attendant for her lunch.

QOTD: Well, my crime consists of a book of names that goes back many years, and it would end with bodies not being found. Yes, I am a very vengeful person. Do me wrong and the price will be paid even if it is years later. Other than that, I have no interest in committing any other type of crime.

I've had a couple of coffees, but not really hungry this morning.

Just found out there is a taco truck not far from my work that has some pretty good options so I may be getting that for lunch.

D: Chicken burgers and a salad

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Teenie
on 10/8/24 7:19 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Sorry work sucks. Hope your boss defends you and things get better soon.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Julia S.
on 10/8/24 6:41 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I can't think of anything, but I would love to have enough money to retire and never have to work again.

The roosters are gone, not sure if they were BBQ or they found them a new home. My neighbor said it's been a week an a half but I only was thinking it was 4 days. I guess I was used to their annoying crowing. The quiet is really nice.

There is a really sweet black and white kitty that has been hanging around, it has a collar so must belong to someone. I hope she finds her way home, none of us really needs another cat.

I need to get to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 10/8/24 6:48 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Amy and Meneurs,

Glad to hear your travel day was good. Where is it 100° this time of year. It was 38° here this morning. Rudy wouldn't even go out till the sun come up.

Looks like a slow day here. My biggest account is in Florida, and I really have no Idea when they will be back in the office. Hope everyone is safe. I keep hearing about the widespread devastation in North Carolina and It makes me sick to think there is not enough rescue support to help these poor people out. Come on people in charge do better.

It was brought to my attention that I have not received holiday pay since 2022. No, I very rarely look at my paystub. But a coworker just happened to be looking, and I think I should be getting back pay for all of it. So that will be a nice surprise when it come through. Not sure if I will save or spend but will just be nice.

QOTD: Same as Amy, I'd do something to make a bunch of Money. Maybe insider trading scheme to get rich.

Accountability: I have no idea why I have fallen so far off the wagon. I ate Kettle corn for dinner last night.

TSS: 6 years 9-months 27-days 170 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Chobani zero sugar strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt, Berries, snack select

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

L: eggroll in a bowl, cucumbers

D: Kielbasa and Sauerkraut

Exercise: small amount of dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Ymaliz
on 10/8/24 7:09 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Sacramento, CA is hot! CA has lots of different climates and I'm thankful where I live is pretty mild. I can't wait for cold weather, I've got tons of boots and sweaters I'm dying to wear!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Teenie
on 10/8/24 7:28 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I was surprised I could get in jeans from last season with all the weight I have gained. It is the only thing giving me hope and peace today. Hoping the number, I saw today motivates me to make time for myself to exercise and make better food choices.

Lisa91941
on 10/8/24 7:26 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It is beautiful outside for now. Sticky hot all afternoon though. I'm sore all over from yesterday and my calves are screaming from all those single and doubles on the stairs. I ended my day with 97 minutes of exercise. 606 move calories burned, 10,832 steps and 100% compliance with my food plan. All water, all day. I was so exhausted yesterday that after I had my breakfast, I was not that interested in food and so tired I could not sleep. I both love and hate that.\

Today is the gym for the EGYM weight machines and a minimum of 45 minutes walking. I may break the walking in two. Warm up before weights, and then pound away after. The class today is very good and burns a lot of calories. Will I or won't I. Even I don't know right now. After that, I really have nothing to do. If I feel like it, I'll go pick up some more groceries since yesterday at the store I just sort of walked around and only focused on bad things. Luckily, I was able to realize what was going on and left without anything damaging. And basically without much at all. I'll have to go back but we have good picks for one or two more days left. I need a good attitude when grocery shopping!

QoTD: I'll live a Catch me if you Can lifestyle. Helicopter rides and primary suites on private yachts and roof top parties. With somebody else paying the bills. All over the world

Bites today

B: eggs and cheese

L: leftover quesabirria tacos made on zero carb tortillas

D: depends on the heat.

Peace.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 10/8/24 7:50 am - Warren, OH

Years ago I knew a man who claimed to talk with the spirits and said that the spirits told him the future. I did feel bad for him but asked if the spirits could tell me the next lottery winning number. He shook his head and said that the spirits would lie about that.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends