Ajjj Its Monday !

EnjoynLife
on 10/7/24 3:36 am, edited 10/7/24 4:19 am

Good Morning!

Well, wasting an afternoon touring two ( horrible ! ) apartments taught me to be grateful for what I have lol.

Good thing cuz moving would have been a bear.

So like it or not I have to knuckle down and fight on several fronts to pay for this place ( and to force the landlord to finally make it livable ).

After seeing apartments I realized driving an hour plus then charging just bought hedge clipper-on-a stick would make it DARK so stayed home instead to enjoy a beautiful sunny afternoon reading and nibbling D on the daybed ( porch swing converts ).

My eyes ( as always ) were far bigger than my pouch ? ended up with 1/2 piece pizza , a small glass good wine , and a few bites of tabbouleh . Midnite snack later was pastry and tea ? no exercise to speak of

Today need to find lawyer(s) and do about five other time sucking and frustrating but necessary things downtown, chiro in the afternoon, composting and planting ( early ) this morning and moving the car before 11:30.

And scanning and electronically uploading long answer to landlords motion ( Court Clerk wouldn?t take it in person citing a technicality)

If I can get it into the record w/o having to ask the Judge ( and him probably saying no ) it will be a huge WIN . ( we?ll see )

Honestly- could be worse.

B- leftover pizza , pre- made salads , contents of samosas and chile verde soup

L- white chicken chili or pret falafel lentil hot wrap contents

S- coffee latte

Exercise - hopefully a long walk home from Chiro.

D- Osso Bucco ! ( one of my favorites) salad n remaining red wine

Days R really getting shorter - can't believe it's nearly 7:30 and still half -dark and sunset is at 6:30 PM !

Have a great day !