What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 10/4/24 2:58 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good Morning and Happy Friday! I think that sign was the trap I fell into on Wednesday and 10/10 recommend.

My stomach was still feeling off yesterday and Grim was not too far from my office when he finished up his doctor's appointment so I had him come get me at the office and take me home a few hours early. I figured out that GERD is my primary issue again because insurance stopped covering that med that finally helped. I signed up for GoodRX and found out I can get it at a reasonable-ish price so I'm going to call the doctor and ask them to resend the script.

QOTD: Any fun weekend plans? We're going to a baseball game tonight, and I really want to do something fall-ish this weekend. Maybe apple picking or a trip up to Maine for some leaf peeping. TBD. I ought to do some cookie stuff but I would rather have some fall fun.

Accountability: I barely ate at all yesterday but we ended up going to see Mean Girls in the theater (it was October 3rd!) and I had 1/2 of a small bag of popcorn.

• protein coffee
  • turkey sausage
  • chickpea tortellini
  • dinner tbd b/c of the ball game
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Dcgirl
on 10/4/24 3:29 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Friday!!! Hells yes. This week seemed long. Your weekend sounds great. Are the leaves already changing? The high tomorrow is 80 in DC. I am more than ready for Fall!

People are really starting to notice my weight loss. It's weird, it's like I just crossed this threshold where people look at me and go "wow". I'm feeling so thankful for wegovy and so grateful I found a virtual program since my insurance doesn't cover it. Grateful Friday over here!

I am also BEYOND excited because I know I was saying I'm burning the candle at both ends and so I made the mature decision to RSVP no for an Oktoberfest party tomorrow, I obviously then added in Friday night plans lol. My work husband from three jobs ago is in town and I'm meeting up with him and his friends for dinner. I can't wait!!!

Eats today will be boring and more of the same. A quarter of a potbelly sandwich, cottage cheese, turkey and cheese. And iced coffee! I hope everyone does something that fills their cup this weekend!

Emiepie
on 10/4/24 4:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

No leaves changing here yet, 101 today! Enjoy the fun night and take time to recharge too, you deserve some self care time.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 10/4/24 5:36 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Leaves are starting to change here. Nights are down to the low 50s, daytime still hits 70. Leaves up north are past peak.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Emiepie
on 10/4/24 4:54 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning on this Fri-Yay! Enjoy your weekend! I have a busy work day and then a chill weekend. John and Em are doing a father/daughter beach day tomorrow so I'll have some couch time for sure.

QOTD: oops answered above, sorta as it's not too exciting!

TSS: 10 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Maybe chipotle?

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 10/4/24 5:10 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

hope you're all going to have a good weekend! Riley is staying over tonight. She is just nonstop chatter and activity. Looking forward to it. I have a little bit of cleaning to do today but it's light. My mom is wanting to go get groceries at a certain place today and then go to Walmart due to us needing dog food. I was really hoping for an easy first part of the day but we do need to do it.

Yesterday my mom did not heed my advice and mowed the entire yard. So she exhausted herself. My stomach is still out of wack, I'm so over that.

QOTD: nothing much, just Riley staying the night and then my brother is coming to get her tomorrow. We may have lunch if he decides to stay over a bit.

b: eggs and maybe coffee

l: who knows.

D: probably half a sandwich

Mel

Ymaliz
on 10/4/24 5:24 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Not a great start to the day! I was up a bit last night scratching what I thought was a bug bite or two, but whatever it is eventually spread to more parts. So far it's my entire scalp, back of my neck, one shoulder/back area, both arms, in my ears, on one eye among other places. Rash or allergic reaction? I took an allergy pill and I'm covered in cortisone. I have to go to work today because I am the only supervisor on plusd I won't be in next week. The only thing different I've done/had are the fresh eggs that Robs coworker brought him that we had for dinner last night. I was supposed to get my flu/covid shots today at our work clinic but will cancel that and my pedicure too - I can barely sit still. I have a history of allergic dermatitis but it's been years since I've had any reaction, crap.

QOTD - Getting out of the house was the plan but now that I'm hideously covered in who knows what, maybe not.

Accountability -great, 53 active minutes, 8,610 steps and 18 stand hours! Today I'm 168.6 - no treadmill, sweat is not my friend today.

B-coffee, yogurt

l - TBD

D- jersey mike's

s- quest chips, cuties, SF popsicles

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Partlypollyanna
on 10/4/24 6:01 am
RNY on 02/14/18

oh no! I hope it subsides soon and is not shingles!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Grim_Traveller
on 10/4/24 5:54 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Good morning everyone. Nothing much going on here today. I've been pretty busy in the shop since I got it back from the plumbers and electricians.

I had my annual physical yesterday, and everything seems fine, though my deterioration is proceeding apace. The doctor seems happy. I weighed in at 191.3, so that was nice.

QOTD: I'm doing whatever the Queen is doing.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active