Happy ( Photo) Fri-Yay !

EnjoynLife
on 10/4/24 1:26 am, edited 10/4/24 4:10 am

Good Morning!

Today?s gonna be a tuff one but then it?s the weekend yay!
Looking forward to gardening the terrace and ( finally ) attending to Long Island.

Am up at 4 imagining I?m going to fix the apartment lol . It?s more like ? sit on the couch n read ,drink tea, cuddle a cat or three ?

Enjoyed dinner on the terrace last nite relaxing w a bottle of good wine . Problem is I want to keep up the oblivion in the morning? which isn?t gonna cut it.

I actually LIKE doing stuff and day drinking and responsibility don?t mix . Go**** sux thinking like an adult lol!

So at seven AM ( before the live in super wakes up ) I?m gonna borrow the buildings wheeled hamper ( used for gathering recyclables ) and after a WEEK finally unload my car .

Hope the doorman doesn?t wake George up lol !

Nothing like a pissed off NY super to make your life miserable- then again I HAVE to unload and he?s making it impossible by deliberately hiding the buildings only cart all week.

You can?t cure crazy lol . Or jealous n resentful for that matter

So a month of barre classes is almost three hundred dollars - yikes ! As is Pilates and Orangetheory ( where they row, treadmill and lift light weights as a class )

It looks great but at these prices it?s understandable why people spend three hundred dollars plus a month on Equinox where they offer all these options.

The gym membership I HAVE has much better options in Florida so I?ll worry about changing when I get back - it?s so hard to give up unlimited dental and chiropractic .

Last nite I finally started eating properly- soup, bites of pizza shrimp n calamari.

B - pastry, Chai tea , soup

s- salads n seared beef or brisket

L and D - tbd . Have an invitation to New Years Dinner ? uncertain about being sociable yet.

Here are some pics from the operas this week

Accountability - a handful of truffle almonds somehow leaped into my mouth ( while drankn ) and two sesame/ peanut crunch candies.

Exercise - Fit- Beatch clocked me walking 24 miles this week supposedly. Hard to believe honestly.

Doing my PT and Chiro homework pretty diligently so long as it doesn't HURT horribly. M a wimp w pain.

Most Active