What's on your Thursday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 10/3/24 8:00 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! QJB you DID have the sleep idol. I wondered. It was a long night for me. But I've got fake coffee and spooky weather outside for a short bit and an easy day ahead. Bring it on.

Yesterday's accountability was dead on. All water, all day. All my food choices were good ones. No kettle corn. 55 minutes of exercise and 10,524 steps.

Today I am scheduled to go to the gym and do the weight circuit and of course hop on the treadmill for steps. I am not feeling it at all and am currently dressed for a rest day. However, Roger is leaving for golf in a couple hours and I reserve the right to get motivated and change my mind. Other than that, I might walk around Costco because I need beef jerky. I am trying to get through my book club reading. It's written very, very well, but the subject matter is infuriating. Know my Name. It's supposed to be really hot again this afternoon. That is supposed to be the pattern for the next 5 days. October weather, my least favorite of the year here.

QoTD: In high school yes.

Bites today

B: BLT bites again. so yummy.

L: TJ's precooked chicken breast and pop chips. Maybe a little sharp cheese.

D: pork chops with garlic honey and a little bit of sweet potato with butter

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Dcgirl
on 10/3/24 8:21 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Thank the lord, the weekend is in view. I can't remember if I mentioned I decided to skip the Oktoberfest party Saturday so I can have a day to relax and pack and read and watch tv and lay on the couch. Sunday I have a jiu jitsu workshop a friend is leading and then a show at the Kennedy Center with an early dinner after with a friend from painting class. She is one of the strongest people I know...she's from the Philippines and she married an American, they had a son who has autism and is non verbal and huge and destructive and then her husband had an accident and had a brain injury. She somehow keeps her family going and works at the World Bank. She's also super creative and so kind and generous!

Q: Yep. Once that I know of and it was very hurtful. After that, I always told boyfriends, listen, don't cheat on me. You want to be with someone else, feel free. End it with me first.
Eats today - continuing on with leftover potbelly, some popcorn, and I have a bunch of diced onions so I think I'll make a can of tuna!
Have a wonderful Friday Eve!

Most Active