Rainy Photo Friday n Accountability

EnjoynLife
on 9/27/24 5:27 am, edited 9/27/24 5:54 am

Good Morning!

Returned last nite 2 find the terrace light fixed and terribly embarrassed that the electrician and probably the building manager saw my mess.

Honestly it was all I could do to bury the compost and get out the door by seven AM but STILL?

There are just NOT hours or energy and motivation left in a day to do what I need to do here ? and not being able to find the TV controller and listening to 90 day Fiancé all nite isn?t helping any .

Today - laundry, unload car, try to put food away ( that means cleaning out some part of the refrigerators first and composting - grant related paperwork ( most important but it?s easy to forget when putting out eternal fires )

Brooklyn at 1 pm an hour away and hoping to get cheap pedicure there ( sick of bad grooming ). The dirt under the scraggly gardeners fingernails will never be cured but at least other things can get better!

Posture is definitely rapidly improving ( I?m AMAZED!! ) but it?s painful and the exercises to strengthen the muscle groups to keep it that way - well they make me see STARS let?s put it that way . I?m rarely down for what feels like a severe self- punishment though of course it?s a treat ( try telling that to a cat or kid lol) ( I?m very much like both )

An astrologer described my sign ( Sagittarius ) as half human half animal - no wonder I?m so basic as to be gourmet food focused and pain- avoiding!

I hope I don?t forget to buy Greek ff salad dressing and Eastern European ( Knorr) oyster mushroom soup mix and Yemeni coffee in Bay Ridge - Chock Full o Nuts just ain?t cutting? it .

Last nite no walk ( rain and extreme humidity) D -half a lobster roll ( lunch was 2/3 of a piece of pizza and some candied ginger) bites of chicken wing and plaintain w arugula salad, decaf tea.

B- bites of chicken wing , plantain n steamed fresh veg in some kind of ff sauce

L - lobster roll , Manhattan clam chowder

D - TBD but maybe Caribbean/ Chinese

Most Active
Recent Topics