What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Melody P.
on 9/27/24 5:13 am - Amarillo, TX

Mornin everyone. We made it to Friday.

Yesterday I found out why I never heard from PT. They didn't change my number and couldn't get ahold of me. So they discharged me. Due to their error. So I have to get a new order and new preauthorization for it. I ended up having a big ugly cry which made me feel worse lol. Today'll be better.

We're taking the car in for an oil change. My aunt is going to pick us up and we're going to target. I am less than thrilled about it. then we'll go out to eat somewhere.

QOTD: no, never been temted to either LOL

B: eggs, cheese and coffee

L: ????

D: salad with chicken

Mel

Emiepie
on 9/27/24 5:34 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning, it's Fri-yay! I hope today is better, it does sound like you do need a break this weekend, maybe a pedicure or something else for some self care? I have a 1/2 day today and then a meeting with the manager at Emily's apartment complex. Depending on the outcome hopefully we will have to make a quick move to a new unit this weekend.

QOTD: Nope, never

TSS: 10 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Mixed nuts, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Tri tip salad with avocado, a banana, and dark chocolate

ES: Protein ice cream and carbmaster toast

E: 1/2 hour elliptical and 20 mins Pilates bar

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1311 Protein:103 Carbs:129 Fat:50

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 9/27/24 5:59 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning peeps. It's been a hectic couple of weeks, but most of the work is done. We're mostly just waiting for inspections and approvals. Now I can start reorganizing things. I do want to replace the kitchen faucet. I put in a new dishwasher after the old one cramped out, and while the sink cabinet is empty I should do this too. I don't know how old the previous dishwasher was, but it came from Sears.

I'm planning on a lazy day today. Mostly. I hope you all have a great weekend.

QOTD: I have never eaten in the shower. I'm shocked that it's a thing. I can't imagine. Get in the shower, get clean, get out.

This is why it took a full day of the electricity being off. The whole panel had to be replaced.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 9/27/24 6:48 am - Warren, OH

With all the work you had done, you probably should have taken a vacation and a hotel room for the week, but I know you would have been crazy wondering if they were doing things right. Once we needed a roof replaced. I talked my husband into going away to a resort that week out of state. He was highly nervous because he could no****ch the progress, but we had a young child and I did not want to live in the noise and mess. He kept calling the neighbor to ask how the roof was going. When we got home everything was finished and they had done an excellent job.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 9/27/24 7:23 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

JB hope the weekend treats you better than the week did. Today should be easy breezy my Florida account doubled up on orders early in the week and closed the last 2 days for hurricane so slow day today. I do have a mani pedi scheduled for lunch. Today is the last day with my walking shoe and the toe feels good. I plan to go to the gym in the morning to test it out. My Breaks starts today at 5:00 and boy I do really need this. No solid plans but tons of things I want to accomplish and some Doctors appointment for mom and I scattered i9n there.

QOTD: Maybe a drink but never food.

Accountability: Grazed all day.

TSS: 6 years 9-months 16-days 167.4 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Premier Protein Caramel and Asian pears

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer

L: crockpot pizza, spaghetti squash, snack select

D: Sirloin steak salad or leftover turkey meatloaf.

Exercise: small amount of dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest blessings

Chrissy

Picture from the covered bridge festival

ere is my DH with his twin

Other pictures from the wedding with the in-laws

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 9/27/24 7:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

All great pics but the last one is my fav!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 9/27/24 8:12 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

JB - Sorry for all the GLP1 snafus. This medication is now on every body's wish list. I've been hearing left and right people are taking it. I know somebody who took it about 1.5 years ago and is the only person who said it never worked for her. She was on it for 13 weeks, no ins so she was paying out of pocket, and she lost 1 lb. I have no idea how that can happen.

QOTD: nope, I don't need another place to associate with food. But my daughter eats in the shower, she usually showers late at night so she preps a snack plate and takes it with her. First time I saw it I thought it's a one off, but nope, it's a regular thing for her.

Do you guys know what fairy rings are in the redwood forest? "Redwoods often grow in fairy rings, where new trees sprout from the roots of the parent tree.The parent tree's trunk eventually breaks down and returns to the soil, nourishing the next generation." So when you see a cluster of trees like this pic there was a mama tree to begin with but broke down in order for the kid trees to grow up. It always makes me emotional when I see a Fairy ring. Natural light and noir version.

DD is having a blast in Chicago and sent us this pic while going around in South Loop. Chicagoans must be very uninhibited.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Scrambled eggs w/feta cheese
  • Peruvian half popped kernels, quest chips
  • Protein icecream - pb (yuck!)
  • E: strength training

Happy Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: Mid 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
Recent Topics