What's on your Tuesday Menu?

White Dove
on 9/24/24 11:17 am, edited 9/24/24 4:17 am - Warren, OH

My family is from Ireland and they cooks pronouce it herb not erb like in US

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 9/24/24 7:50 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Getting my post in before I head out to the gym today. Yesterday was pretty dang good on all fronts. 96 minutes of exercise and 11,851 steps. Crappy sleep though. The battle continues in that war. But I am up and morning chores are done and I dressed for success at the gym.

Today will be my forever fit class and then the egym circuit and the treadmill. Other than that, I think I am hosting my out of town friend one last time before he leaves. Dinner and card games. No other chores or shopping or plans made.

QoTD: No fancy stuff here. I drink water, fake coffee and wine. And really that's about it.

Peace!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 9/24/24 8:06 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I haven't been to a coffee shop in years. I have an espresso machine so make my own fat free fairlife mocha with truvia and unsweetened Ghiardelli chocolate.

I had a dentist appointment yesterday, just for a cleaning. I love my dentist, he makes me laugh and we talk football. I've been going to him for over 10 years. So I get there and they take me back and I end up with a dentist that I don't know and I was upset. Apparently the practice was sold either a month or two ago depending on who you are talking to. They don't know where my dentist is, if he retired or went to another practice. Unfortunately I took it out on the front desk person, I don't understand why when they called me to confirm my appointment they didn't tell me my dentist was no longer there. I know it was out of network and I specifically went there to see him. I am willing to pay for it, but I'm not going to pay for someone I don't know or want to know. I don't know why they did not send out a letter notifying patients that the practice was sold. The dental hygienist hurt me, the dentist hurt me so by the time I got home my mouth was so sore. So I warned my Mom that our dentist was no longer there, so she won't go all the way there and not see him. She has an appointment in a few weeks. So now I need to find a new dentist, preferably in-network so I don't have to pay so much. The question is how do you know if they are someone you can trust?

Work is really busy and I'm trying not to feel overwhelmed. One job at a time...

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

White Dove
on 9/24/24 11:23 am - Warren, OH

That happened to me, but the new dentist turned out to be wonderful. Call your health insurance for references in your network. Waiting three months for first visit is pretty common here.

Mkess
on 9/24/24 2:40 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning and Happy Tuesday,

It's raining and I want to be curled up under a blanket.

QOTD- Cold Brew sugar free vanilla, Coconut milk.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, tangerine.

L: Half lox and bagel.

D: Steak and asparagus.

HW: 371 SW(8/9/21): 324 CW: 217 2 lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery. I'm looking for a new surgeon.

"Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ? Buddha

White Dove
on 9/24/24 11:24 am - Warren, OH

I remember taking naps on rainy afternoons when I was a child and listening to the rain on the roof.

Most Active
Recent Topics