What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 9/22/24 2:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone!

The only thing planned for the day is grocery shopping. It's only supposed to get to 68° today and I am so so glad about it! I am tired of heat. So so soooo tired of it.

QOTD: what's ahead for the week?

the only thing I've got going on is a dentist appointment on Wednesday. I might have one Thursday with my peer support but I'm not sure. I need to go to the post office sometime this week too.

B: eggs and coffee

L: spaghetti, very little noodles and heavy on meat & sauce.

D: ????

a pendant I made yesterday.

Mel

Amy Liz
on 9/22/24 4:57 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Good day yesterday! Got most of living room put together. The final box didn't arrive until late and we were already enjoying our new set up, so that will get done this morning. We love it! I shopped for pillows, blankets and curtains. I looked at rugs, but I really like the one we have which why I chose a blue couch in the first place. That, and we are floor to ceiling, wall to wall beige up in here. I found a backup rug in case I change my mind, also with blue design. Lots more to do today - I haven't touched my closet/exercise room job - it's a mess. Kiddo is supposed to come over and help with the garage later. I don't know if I'll get my car back in there.

QOTD - I have a doctor appt tomorrow that I've been waiting on for months, and the usual work schedule and end of the month deadline of reports at work. I was supposed to travel Th/F to a regional meeting, but I don't have the time so I will zoom instead. It's not the same as being in the room at all.

Accountability - food perfect but add wine x 2. 6 active minutes and even though I was on my feet all day, only 8,080 steps. Today I'm 167.6 again. No planned exercise but I'll be busy all day.

B- coffee, eggbeater and cheese wrap

l - chicken salad with finn crisp crackers and celery sticks

d - chili dogs

s- watermelon/honeydew, jerkyx2

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Lisa91941
on 9/22/24 7:24 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Nice day yesterday. Lots of downtime followed by a massage, a taco, a glass of wine and a mean game of Phase 10. But I lost at the game. Not a bad way to spend a day. Got in a walk as planned. 54 minutes of exercise, 10,299 steps.

Today is an easy morning, followed by hours and hours at the softball field for a double header and then home to clean up and a nice dinner out with a friend. Family, friends, food. Maybe I'll walk today.

QoTD: lots of work outs planned, lunch with friends and dinner on Friday with a friend we only see every few years.

bites today

B: carnitas in zero carb tortilla x 2

L: unsure. I will probably pack jerky and cheddar crackers because nothing at the snack bar is going to feel good in my stomach

D: Dinner out, Tapas restaurant. So I will have little bites of everything that comes to the table.

Peace

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 9/22/24 10:08 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I like the way you think - "nothing at the snack bar is going to feel good in my stomach" - truer words!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 164 GW 155

Most Active
Recent Topics